Here are five simple and proven tips to help get through busy work days, either from the office or at home.
1. Be prepared (as much as possible): Standing meetings? Create forms or formats to manage information and discussion points. Eliminate as much last-minute prep as possible.
2. Prioritize: make a list of what has to get done today – then prioritize. That might mean disseminating questions to co-workers first thing and asking for a quick turnaround so answers come your way and the project can be completed by mid-day. Re assess priorities at lunch, and again mid and late afternoon, shifting as needed to complete today’s tasks.
Extra credit: Our Workplace Wonders Mini Kit helps to get you through all kinds of workplace situations. Inside are mini tubes of 5 Aromatherapy Balms or Crystal Balms:
- Rosy Outlook Aroma Therapy Balm: for optimism when things are really tough, with rose absolute
- New Day Crystal Balm: with frankincense and geranium for transformation… because sometimes you have to BE your role
- Defender Crystal Balm: with black tourmaline crystals, rosemary and frankincense to repel negativity (from within and without) and block EMF’s from all the electronics surrounding your desk
*These statements are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.